Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Growth, Depth, and Meaning: What Men Need

Men need to be known. We want to be respected. We need to have meaning to our life. We want depth in our relationships, not just shallow - here is who you think I am, but not the real me - masks.

First, I am not a professional psychologist. I do not know all the Answers; I think God is the only person who does. This is just a Blog where I can put down my thoughts, talk things out. Put my foot in my mouth, as much as I want. And be real! I plan to talk about the things I have heard, read, and seen. I am a Christian, who has alot of faults, who is trying to be a Man in today's World. But what does it mean to be a Man? A Christian Man.?.

That is the question that I mean to explore through this Blog. Maybe even you, who are reading this, may have ideas about this subject. Some of you may even have the answers. Well, if you do, please comment or post. Let's see where this journey takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment